Saturday, July 17, 2010

Packing

My first blog post while packing, trying to figure out how this works. Am I a blogger? Not really. But plenty of people have been telling me that I must keep a blog for them to be able to keep track of me. I will try my best to update this as often as possible. But no promises. I've also been asked by lots of people to post photos while I am gone. Too technical for me. I also don't want to spend a ton of time on the computer, when I could be out exploring, meeting gorgeous Italians, and sipping some vino.

Packing is an art form I am not very good at. Am trying to fit everything I will possibly need for 5 weeks into one not very large suitcase. I also need to leave room so that I can shop along the way!

1 comment:

  1. Lay out everything and then eliminate at least one third of what you think you need. Plus take clothes you are tired of and give them away as you go to make room for the new things you find. Less is more when you think about having to carry it. We stayed in pensions/bed & breakfast places in France which are charming but you have to tote your own bag up & down the stairs, think mom & pop places with no elevator. Have a the time of your life!

    ReplyDelete